The Twum, Sasu, Obeng and Allied families (Obo Kwahu) together with Carboo We of Kabia clan New Ningo and Allied families announce the home call of
Godfred Kweku Sasu-Twum
Founder and CEO of Giftanco Enterprise, Inc. (Lefrak City, Queens). Aged: 57
Funeral Arrangements are as follows;
- Pre-burial Service: Friday, June 10th, 2022
- Location: J. Foster Philips Funeral Home 179-24 Linden Blvd. Queens, NY 11434
- Viewing: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Funeral Service: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Funeral Rites: Friday, June 10th, 2022
- Location: Occasions Banquet & Catering Hall 127-08 Merrick Blvd. Springfield Garden, NY 11434
- Time: 8:30pm – 2:00am
- Burial Service: Saturday, June 11TH, 2022
- Internment: Procession to start from J. Foster Philips Funeral Home at 9:30 am
- Burial Site Location: Pine Lawn Memorial Park and Arboretum 2030 Wellwood Ave. Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Burial Site: 11:00am
- Thanksgiving Service: Sunday, June 12TH, 2022
CHURCH LOCATION: The Greater Allen A.M.E Cathedral of New York 110-31 Merrick Blvd. Jamaica, NY 11433
CHILDREN: Nicole Adwoa Nueki Sasu-Twum (New York) and Terryll Kevin Kweku Sasu-Twum (Deceased)
SIBLINGS: Kwasi Twum (The Multimedia Group), Georgette Naa Serwaa Twum (East Brunswick – New Jersey), Doris Adobea Twum (Stamford, Connecticut), Daniel Papa Philips (Ningo), Salim Mahmoud (Accra), Angela Twum (London) Solomon Twum (Accra), Alice Twum (Accra), Kesewa Twum (Accra), Nana Ampadu Twum (Atlanta), Hans Twum (Maryland).
NEPHEWS AND NIECES: Charles Narh and siblings, Elma MaaAdwoa Kwofie and siblings, Adwoa Twumwaa Kwarteng and siblings, Akosua Nueki Philips, Nura Pauline Mamoud and brother.
Mr. E. T Obeng and siblings, Mrs. Margaret Opoku and siblings, Mr. B. B Carboo and siblings, Mr. Dan Okan and siblings, Mrs. Agnes Abodakpi and siblings, Mr. Ashitei Akrong and siblings, Mr. Vincent Richter and siblings, Madam Florence Ashiokor Ankrah-Yeboah and siblings, Mr. Philip Effah, Mr. Paa Joe Aidoo, Prince Nana Boakye, Mrs. Esta Twum, Mrs. Nana Yaa Twum, Mr. Danny Sasu-Twum, Madam Kristyne Twum, Madam Esi Coker, Nana Yaw Twum and siblings, Mr. C. B Asante and siblings, Madam Rita Aku Ankrah and siblings, Mr. Thomas Sarfo Boakye, Madam Esi Ackon, Prince Nana Annan, Nana Berekum, Staff of GIFTANCO INC., Datus ’79 Year Group, and St. John’s Grammar School Old Students Association (JOSA ’84 Year Group).
Friday/Saturday – Black/Black and Red
Sunday – Black and White
ALL FRIENDS AND SYMPATHIZERS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED.
ALL COVID PROTOCOLS WILL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED.